Thursday, December 18, 2008

Surprise Surprise!!

I do this for fun.

And it is amazingly fun!

It's fun to see that sometimes things fall into place like a jigsaw puzzle. It's fun to make sense out of things that may be incomprehensible at the moment of occurence. And it's really, truly fun to see that it actually matches what happens in real life!

See, I check my Chinese horoscope before the start of every Chinese New Year. I'm a Tiger, and I'm proud of being one. I am what you can call a Stinging Tiger - a crossbreed between a scorpion and a tiger. Two very mean and strong creatures, represent the devil in me. :P

But like I said, I do it for fun. I usually scoff my reading off by saying things will never happen as according to it, and only The Almighty has the final say in everything that happens in my life - plus, things happen for many reasons what we may or may not comprehend.

Nonetheless, the reading has been very very very interesting of late.

For instance, for 2007 it said that my career would soar and that I'd be noticed. When I first read it, it was nonsensical to me. In the previous year, 2006, I went thru series of BOI, show cause letter, warning letter and unfair appraisal. So me soaring was not a thing to believe. But I had a good 2007. Not only it was kind to me, I felt I was shining like the North Star - shining so bright I may have blinded my co-workers! :D

And the person who helped me soar was the exact person who caused the BOI ordeal!

Some story, eh?

Then for 2008, the forecast was that I wouldn't do as well as in 2007, but I'd still shine. It said that I'd struggle a little. That needs no analyzing - I was struggling with no exciting tasks since end of April! I have been dragging myself out from the house knowing that nothing will top the excitement I had in April - and I've been dragging my feet for 8 months now. A good long 8 months!!

But things are picking up...

Here's the best part of today's entry.

Since Chinese New Year is coming soon, I again thought I'd see what it says for me. And to my surprise! Here's what it says:

This aspect of the star That Sat might bring you new professional opportunities. Whether they are unexpected or come to reactivate a dormant project, many proposals will be made to you and you'll have to make a choice among them. Rely on your own intuition to make this choice. You may perhaps have to move or even to settle down abroad for your job. In any case, you'll have to make an effort at adaptation, but the game will be worth the candle.

You notice the underlined? Read again. You read it? Good...

I DID apply for a job outside of the country. And I have no faith in being called or considered for the post. It's just mind-boggling and I applied out of making sense of myself and what I want in life.

And I applied before I saw this comment.

Now, I AM NOT saying that I believe in this. I am just saying WHAT A COINCIDENCE THIS IS.

What were the odds? Zero to none! Really!

But... like I have always done - I'm brushing it off, scoffing it off, forgetting it and moving on. After all, I am looking forward to an exciting event in March and a series of great things after that too!

:D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Law of Attraction ?? :)
Power of the Subconscious mind ?? :)

997 said...

Probably.... Or it's just a simple coincidence...