Wednesday, August 27, 2008

It Doesn't Matter What Happens Now

No, it doesn't. It doesn't matter to me if fuel price goes up. It doesn't matter to me if food prices soar. It doesn't matter to me if my salary review does not come this year. It doesn't matter what happens now.

To me, today and since last night, I am over the moon. Personal battle doesn't exist, cancer cells are no issues. My mood has changed. I am happy and smiling. It feels like a big burden taken off my chest. Funny thing is I didn't do anything! Had I played a part in campaigning, had I played a part in convincing, had I played a part in funding, I would know I deserve to feel like this. But no, all I did was hope. And my hope came true. I can only imagine if I had played a part! I must have flown to Jupiter and back! Woopppiiee... Hehehe...

In my head right now I have flashes of him smiling and beaming. I have flashes of the jubilant smiles everywhere and all around him. The love, the hope, the pride, the mission. It's all becoming bigger and brighter. It's all becoming clearer. And I am smiling with them, feeling their love, sharing the pride, hoping the best for the mission.

So really, it doesn't matter what happens now. It doesn't matter what have happened too. It doesn't matter that during build-up Monday, an inconsiderate b@#%$*d stepped all over me and broke my self-worth. It doesn't matter now that on build-up Monday, that same inconsiderate b@#%$*d damaged an organ of mine. But it doesn't matter now because that inconsiderate b@#%$*d is one b@#%$*d less in my life.

All that matters now is, I am back to my old self. And DSAI is walking to his seat in Parliament. :D

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo beb..this is new. never read this one before..rupanya DSAI..and my mind is actually thinking the opposite..who?? u know who... :p

997 said...

Hah? Aku blurr...

Anonymous said...

alah hang nie...u know who..
thought org tu someone a.k.a 'tuttttt'... rupanya DSAI...heheheheh

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Well said.

997 said...

Thank you, Zimri... which part?

hhehehe