Sunday, June 20, 2010

My Wishlist...

Milly, a friend whom I know back in those days in college, did up a wish list of all the things that she would want to do and have while she's still alive.

She managed to stir up my thoughts on things that I would want to do before I kick the bucket myself. But somehow rather, some of them need me to have a stable income before I can even think and write them all down.

As you may know by now, I will again hit the rat race after 6 months of leisure. The idea of being financially independent again, even though this time the bring home cheque will be significantly lesser than what I last drawn, actually gives me hope that I will be able to achieve some if not all of my material wishes.

So here goes.
  1. Take up fencing.
  2. Maintain the daily walk or at least climb up Melawati hill every weekend.
  3. Have my name printed on a book.
  4. Try squash.
  5. A 1.0 carat diamond platinum ring.
  6. Be free of debts.
  7. Not the least, be a better muslimah in whatever way possible.
I think that would suffice for now.

:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great gal!! I hope to minimized my wishlish by checking it off one by one :) I know you have more.. No boots ke?

997 said...

boots is not on the wishlist sebab it's on my shopping list!! :D