Friday, June 11, 2010

And The Day Came...

As I was sitting in that room, I was in disbelief. In my hands were two copies of an offer letter, complete with my name and address.

They looked so crisp and immaculate. Too perfect to be true. I waited almost 6 months to be in this position, yet I am overwhelmed by fear and  uncertainty. Fear of how I would bring myself; uncertain if this is what I really want despite my reasonings to myself.

Would I be able to handle serious work? Would I be able to live a life without events and fun stuff? Would I be able to be me again?

Questions upon questions came to my mind as I sat there in that room. Would I be able to deliver? Would I meet the expectations? Would I be technical enough to understand the processes?

But I do know that this is a blessing from Him. One way of telling me that there's always light at the end of the tunnel and that I can always make it through the rain. Only that I will have to be strong and patient and put in a lot of prayers.

I guess that's the answer to all my questions - pray and do my best. I hope I make it through..

No comments: