Friday, June 11, 2010

Cucu Atok...

I know ayah must be very touched when this happened.


One evening, Schera went into the kitchen of her grandparents' home and tried to fix herself a plate of rice.

Right then, her atok walked in. She asked her atok if he wanted to eat with her.

Atok said yes.

Seeing that rice in the pot was only enough for one, Schera scooped every single grain into a plate, and put it in front of her atok who was seated at the table.

'Schera tak makan?', asked her atok.

'Atok makan la dulu', she replied with a smile.

Baffled, atok peeked into the rice pot and saw an empty one.

When he told me what his granddaughter did, he was beaming. He was proud to say that his not yet 6 years old granddaughter had sacrificed for him.

I don't know what I did to deserve a beautiful child in my life.

When I lost Siti Ainin Sofya some 11 years ago, I never thought that He would replace her with a more beautiful child. He took away a child so pure, but He replaced with a child with much love in her.

I pray that she grows to spread love and gets back as much.

2 comments:

khairul.azam said...

You know what.. a durian cannot be reaped from a banana tree.. can it?Unless.. a mad scientist.. do a DNA alteration.. to produce a FRAKENFRUIT...( hey i loove gatecrashing..people's Blog...)

997 said...

shows u are so bored on ur second last day! hahahahhaha...