Friday, August 22, 2008

Bravo, Digi!

What was I thinking? I had this Digi number that was meant for Tisya to use at home. But then the phone went rosak. And I had been keeping the sim card for months not remembering when it expires. You know how it is with these prepaids. 90 days after expiry date and the number is terminated.

And guess when it expires? Today. To-D#%$-B@&รค$%-day! I had to pick today to check with Digi, when it could've been yesterday or two days ago or last week. But no, I picked today. And the number expires - today.

Worse case, there's about RM70 worth of credit in that number! What was I thinking?

Spoke to the Customer Care Consultant (or is that Maxis' term?) and the guy said he couldn't do anything. It's terminated, it's gone and bye-bye RM70. I said 'please' in the softest and politest tone that I've ever done. And I said it many times. Never have I been so polite to these kind of people. And I'm not the polite kind. Sepuluh kali I mintak, sepuluh kali he said 'No'. Then I did my US-customer-style, I requested to speak to his supervisor. Sepuluh kali I mintak, sepuluh kali jugak he said 'No' - again. OMG! I was almost screaming already. Maintain, maintain, I said to myself. It is after all, MY fault. :(

Then Nelson, the supposed supervisor came online. Mak datok, pronounciation berterabur! But proper grammar, nevertheless... So I gave it to him. Not more than 30 seconds talking he gave me this solution - go buy new number ASAP and he gets Digi to transfer my RM70! Hey, that's a deal!!! Apala susah sangat? Bet you on my last dime Maxis will not do the same! Trust me, I know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nasib baik boleh maintain dgn org digi tuh. Remember last time, u n the cimb credit card guys???? :p