Monday, November 2, 2009

I Miss Me...

I miss being that confident person who thinks she can deceive people that she's happy.
I miss being that person who has waves of emotions sweeping over her.
I miss being that person who pretends that she can handle everything in life.
I miss being that person who despite having tonnes of negativities, can still be positive when she needs to.
I miss being that person who always have something to look forward to in life.
I miss being that woman who thinks she can seduce a man with a wink.
I miss being that girl who loves to play naughty and giggle at the slightest of humor.
I miss being that someone who will throw smiles at strangers.
I miss being that girl who loves life.
I miss being that capable, strong, independent woman.
I miss being me.

4 comments:

chase said...

you are still 'you'.
'you' did not change just because your environment did.
you dont have to, and you are not expected to.
au contraire.
you are here to change your environment.
it needs colours that only your unique palette can offer.
so call in that girl, woman, person whom you have missed.
we're waiting for your return.
all of 'you'.

Anonymous said...

At a time when life seems to throw me against a brick wall, I browse thru the net and found tis entry on ur blog. Kinda hits me in the face to realise how much I have changed as well and how much I miss being the old me... Its kinda sad to realise tat things dun always turn out the way we want them to and tat we dun always turn out to be the person we hoped we could / would be... Anyhow, thanx for this blog. I look at it as a reminder... to stay true to myself and not let others dictate wat and where I want to be... and i hope and pray tat u get wat it is tat ur after... and tat u will always stay true to urself... coz though I may not know u tat well, I know ur special... stay u... always...

997 said...

i must have been drunk when i wrote this, coz when i read it again, it too hit me on the face like i never wrote it...

and u, u too stay true to urself. sometimes when we think we lie to the world, we are actually lying to ourselves, and the one person who is on the losing end is only us, and not the world... coz the world moves on with or without u and me...

:)

997 said...

chase, i missed this comment of yours. only saw it today, so sorry...

what can i say... tears welled up when i read ur comment...