Thursday, December 24, 2009

HAH!

Really, I can't even bring myself to think of you without feeling like stranggling you alive.

I keep telling myself that it is because you are as such, is the reason why you are where you are. A person who does not need to use much of the god-given brain. Air-head. Can't even do your own job well but has the knack to make comments on how others do their work.

So what if I wanted to fill up the courier forms myself? So what if I decide I will not 'burden' you because I know you will still make smart-ass comments on me? So what if I am one who wants to finish the work that I start? Bloody hell my choice, isn't it?

It ain't you who pay the remaining of my salary here, lady! And I'm so fucking happy that there will come a day that the first thing I see when I walk into an office is NOT your snorty face.

Please lah, don't pride on the promotion when in reality, people complain on how you answer calls. You ain't professional, woman! You don't do justice to the image of the organization!

But hey, if I tell this to you, you'd CNN the whole world that I think I'm good. You'd be too bitter to even smile at me, probably wishing I'd zapp off that very moment. Well, here's the news, honey, I will not be here any more in a number of days and you can have the floor all to yourself. Go ahead and answer the calls your way, coz I ain't gonna be around to pick up those calls for you with my professionalism. No one's going to compare, coz no one can tell between glass and diamond.

But I ain't gonna bash myself over an air-head like you. I will spend the rest of my days here gracefully, coz I know I will never have to deal with you again.

All the best!

No comments: