Thursday, February 18, 2010

Ego

Quite frankly, I never knew that men can't take rejection.

When I was growing up, I rejected one or two (or three or four) when I was in a relationship. But I guess those didn't count. They weren't men. They were boys.

And for the longest time, I got myself into one relationship that halted my lessons on men. I have no idea that rejection from women really hurt men. Especially men with big egos.

Until one day.

I did not realize that I had twisted a man by his arm, and used his own words against him. And severed his ego, badly...

And time and time again, I become that dumb bimbo who forgot what disgusting creature that I must have turned myself into in his eyes.

But I think I'm OK and I will survive regardless.

Afterall, it probably take courage to do what I did - twist a man by his arm.

:D

3 comments:

shaff said...

rejection hurts... regardless of the sex of the rejected person.

997 said...

shaff,

probably true...

shaff said...

rejection still hurts ...