Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I am...

As I stood atop that hill watching cars on MRR2 buzzing like ants towards new source of food, I felt some sense of self coming back to me.

And I realized, that despite anything and everything, I have still have me.

I may be down and out, I may be sad and pessimistic, I may be bitter and vengeful, or unstable up in the head. But I have good health that I am yet to be grateful for. I still have my feet to take me walking. I have my courage, no matter how battered it may be. I still have air around me that I can breathe. I still have friends to pull me up on my feet.

And I can still smile and light up any stranger's heart. I know I have that. I know I can cheer up the whole town but yet I never try to do it on myself.

And I know I have abundant of love to still give away.

I shall survive this. I shall get thru this... armed with my smile, my love and life that has been so kind to me...

No comments: