Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I Don't Want...

I don't want to step on anyone's toes.

Honestly I don't.

I just want to sit here quietly, doing my work. I don't want to ruffle feathers, I don't want to make noise. I just feel like sitting here all alone and lonesome.

Not that I don't have the drive. I just don't have the motivation to minggle with negative minds trying to be positive. I've had enough of being positive when things are just plain negative. I've had enough of trying to make a difference when status quo is of desire.

And I hate changes. I hate not knowing what I have to face. I hate not knowing how to make pace, let alone constructing sentences so that they please the ears they befall. I'm not the kind to please. I please me and only me.

So please don't make me step on toes. Or I'll just see myself to the door.

No comments: