Sunday, February 28, 2016

Dalam Hati ada Taman

Watched Tulus Ikhlas with Schera tonight.

It was playing half way when we subscribed, so I thought maybe we would be lost in the story line.

Boy, was I so wrong.

Five minutes past and Schera already crying buckets. Uncontrollably.

Which got me thinking of how soft-hearted she is. My once tomboyish little girl actually has a heart full of butterflies and flowers, but she build a solid wall around it to fend off intruders, including me.

Tough one, this one.

My next 6 years will be full of knocking down that solid wall using a small concrete nail and a tiny hammer. And with luck, I probably have a small hole enough to stick my hand in and reach her. Hopefully I get to stick my hand in time. Or I will never get to reach her at all.

Sigh...

No comments: