Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Spur Of the Moment

Have you ever been in a situation where someone you don't know well seem to have the same sentiments over a third person?

And that sentiment seems to be accepted by a few of those who seem to be observing the environment.

I'm referring but not limited to:

(a) a co-worker who bullshits too much
(b) a sibling who brags all the time
(c) a close friend who hails him/herself once too often

In my case, it's always (a). And it seems that his/her previous superiors have the same idea about this particular person; that they do not take his/her words, that they think he/she is full of BSes, that they outrightly hint that this fella is close to useless!

Not that I am jubilant about it. After all, he/she is free to take up my tasks the moment I'm gone from my current cubicle. And this person can manage the generality of his/her tasks while I go and sail away in my new boat!

But the fact that this person does not realize that some have noted his/her bullshiting activities, is a sad thing. Maybe when one throws too many false statements, the mind in itself no longer knows what is false and what is true! Kesian nyerr!

Cacat la like that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what boat?!!

mebbe u shld tell him..

i for one wld like to be told when i go astray.. sometimes u really cant notice, and dats wat frens r for right?

997 said...

but i'm not his fren!!! dun wanna be neither!