Monday, October 6, 2008

Blog Hiatus

I almost forgot that I have a blog to update... Time flies these days, you can't seem to grab the time even when in actual you're not doing anything...

Ramadhan came and went in just a blink. Soon, Syawal will too. Looking at my calendar, the weekends have been booked with weddings (yes, weddings... when I was growing up, I only went for beraya in Syawal), open houses and reunions. I still have uncles and aunties to visit, but I have no time to go! Not on a working day! So when?? I probably end up not going at all.

So many things happened in the past 2 weeks.

1. Ramadhan ended. As far as I can remember, I never managed to do terawikh prayers till the last day. This year, I did. And for some reasons, it was a syahdu one. I remember my mom used to say 'Sedihnyer bulan puasa nak abis...'. I never understood. That night I did. I had tears in my eyes when I smiled at the person next to me and held her hand. She said 'Selesai dah kita...'.

2. The wait that made me decide. Well, the wait ended. And I have decided. I think I need to move on so that I can advance my personal skills. Thinking more of the PR field now... a full-fledged Corporate Communications person would be my target, in the PR field. Heck, I might as well work full-time organizing reunions and gatherings at home! Ahaks... if only that would pay my bills.

3. I got a new bag! A bigger thing to fit all my junks. And since it doesn't have a separator/divider, I had to dig into it every time I need to look for something... *sigh*

4. My kitchen got its kitchen look, finally! But will that make me cook more often? We'll see... hehehehhehe

Oh well...

No comments: