Friday, November 7, 2008

All in a Friday...

Today was R-day - report card day. The day that I dread every year. To face the class teacher and hear comments I already know too well.

So today, to ease the dread-ness, I made plans. I headed to the office first, on purpose. Even when I was on half-day leave. Had breakfast with my buddy.

I also made sure that I have my Starbucks vouchers with me so that I can just hop to one of its cafe and get me a free hot mocha to heal my pain. :P

I also planned to get me a birthday present at Southern Pottery at the Great Eastern Mall since I am eligible for a 50% discount this month.

So off I went to the class, jittery and all. Saw the teacher. Spoke to her. Comments, comments, complaints, complaints.

Aduhh....

Thing was, it was I who complaint and commented!

But it went well... So my plans for hot mocha and birthday pressie suddenly became unfounded and useless....

Apa da....

No comments: