Wednesday, November 12, 2008

God Works in Mysterious Ways

Just 2 nights ago, I was down. I was overwhelmed with sad and anger for things that happened in my life, laced with much yearn for something that is not mine to begin with.

So there I was, in a dark room late at night, praying and crying. I prayed for myself, I prayed for way out.

I prayed for the yearn to go.

And I relieved myself of my sadness, my pain.

The next morning I woke up to almost swollen eyes. I had to drive myself to Putrajaya for a forum. I had to do my daily routine first before I can go my way. I was still in pain.

But the drive slowly healed me. Then I saw how God works.

And I have to say that it's his MO - "You ask, but I'll decide what I give you".

He gave me a new friend, and this new friend gave me a good feeling about myself. He (as in God) gave me laughter that day. And a good feeling. And that good feeling lasted till today.

Thank you, God. You sure work in mysterious ways.

No comments: