Thursday, September 18, 2008

Closure, finally

The closure came. The silence was broken. And finally I can let go. And move on with my life.

Thank you, silence-breaker. It means the world to me that today I am able to speak to you with no barrier. It means the world to me that we are on talking terms again.

I hope this is a start of a new beginning for us as friends. I hope we can be just like me and the rest of my friends - lifelong of sharing and understanding and supporting. I hope I can show you what friendship means to me, and why friends are my lifeline. And I hope you can understand and cherish this gift God has bestowed upon us.

But if you choose to go away and not take the friendship after today, I understand. If this is the only time you break the silence and regret breaking it, I can take it. If you decide after today it's a friendship not worth keeping, I can accept.

Whatever it is that you choose, allow me to pen myself 'Your Friend Forever'.

May God bless you, like God has blessed my other friends.

No comments: