Friday, September 19, 2008

Of tyre nuts and Bangsa Malaysia

I finally got new nuts for my not-so-new rims. They look swell!! Should've taken the before picture so that you can tell the difference. What's left now is to make new plate numbers. The current ones, which are not even 2 yrs, are now yellow and makes Blue look shabby and haggard. Poor Blue! Sekali sekala I pimp my ride my style...

Da Boss, the tyre shop owner, recommended that I use blue-colored nuts. Blue-colored nuts? Oh, puh-leez! I maybe crazy about Blue but not to that extend! Then he said the Indians love blue, and he smiled a naughty one. Aiyo, please lah Apek, what statement! I thought this is the best time for me to instill my sentiment. I looked at him and said 'Saya bukan orang India, saya orang Malaysia.' Aduuh... Now that I see it in words, it does seem out of place! No wonder Da Boss gave me a puzzled look! Hahaha... Nak mengajar tak kena tempat!

Malu nyerrr... But at least my tyres look good for raya! Heh heh...


No comments: